Jumat, 01 Mei 2015

Five ways to win my heart.


         

























Make me feel comfortable. 

There are days where I don’t feel like getting out of the house, changing my sweats, or doing anything at all. And I’d want a guy who can see me on those kind of days and look at me and think I’m just as beautiful. I need to be able to feel comfortable with telling him anything and everything too, no matter how dumb or irrelevant or personal or weird, whatever it is. I don’t wanna feel like I’m always putting up my best to impress a guy, cause that wouldn’t be the real me.

Talk about your dreams, goals, hobbies, and interests. 

When a guy is goal oriented, and the passion that he feels for these things burns from within, this makes me beam. And it’s actually a pretty big turn on. 


“Don't choose the better man, choose the man who makes you a better woman”. 

He should accept me as I am, but make me want to be better. I am far from perfect. I constantly make mistakes. My life is sort of a mess and so am I. Like this common phrase, “if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.” However, I am always looking for opportunities to learn and grow. He shouldn’t try to change me, but through his examples, through his existence in my life, I should want to improve myself. In any small way. I like people who can turn me on intellectually. People who make me think, challenge me to go beyond how I already think. Give me some fresh perspective. If I can’t find those opportunities to learn and grow with a guy, I will learn and grow away from him.

Make me laugh. 

I’m pretty much a quiet girl and not really a laugh-at-things type of person, it takes quite a while for me to be loose with others, especially when I’m out of my comfort zone. So if a guy can make me laugh genuinely and give me a descent conversation, he’s probably won a part of me.

Get me flowers.

 Who doesn’t love flowers? I think they’re perfect for almost any occasion. I especially love roses. Be it red, white or pink ones. Roses are beautiful and I think they can symbolize love perfectly.  Flowers just make me feel incredibly happy.



1 komentar:

  1. sorry ya fel, yang kemaren. .

    “if you can’t stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.” dari harry s. truman presiden ke-33 usa
    kata-katanya bagus fel. .

    BalasHapus